04- Choose the music / iOS
The second icon under the preview gives you the possibility to change or delete the MUSIC.
- No music: No music + sound of videos turned on
- No sound: No music + silent videos
When you choose to change the music you have 3 options:
- The Quik music library: over 50 tracks organized in music style + our selection for the current video associated with a theme
- The music of your iTunes library (stored locally on your device)
- Import your music: tap “Dropbox / Google Drive / iCloud Drive”. The importer will show iCloud Drive by default - you can switch to Dropbox, Google Drive or other file locations.
Supported audio formats: MP3, M4A, MP4, MOV, AAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV
- Use the top bar to search: it searches in your music library but also for music available in iTunes that you can buy
- If the music is on the Cloud, it will be displayed in grey when you tap on it, we will offer you to download it on the Music App so that you can use it in Quik.
- If the music is DRM protected it cannot be imported in Quik. Music bought on iTunes between 2003 and 2009 had DRM protection. This protection prevents Quik from downloading the music to use it in your video.
Your movie is limited to the length of the music you choose, so if the music isn’t long enough you may not see some elements. Have a look here for a work-around.
The video ends with the music. However the last element isn't cut with the end of the music, we let it be displayed. So if the last element is a video clip, we let it play until the end and you will have the video clip and no music in the background.